Locksmith Restricted & Master Key Systems
Restricted key systems are a convenient, easy-to-use, high-security option that is ideal to maximise your residential, industrial and commercial security. Restricted key systems are most often used for the home, investment properties, businesses and large-scale complexes.
Check out some of the many benefits of restricted master key systems that everyone should know about below!
- Having a restricted master key system in place is the best way to control who has a key in your workplace
- Eliminates the possibility of duplicate keys being made without authorisation
- Restrict access to staff to certain areas
- Better security and stronger than ordinary keys
- High turnover of staff? No need to change the locks every time a staff member leaves if the key is handed back = total peace of mind.
- Lost keys? In many instances, if the keys are handed in, your keys can be identified by us using a unique code printed on the key, and we can contact you promptly that your keys have been returned